Monday, December 15, 2008

Note from the Scotts

HELLO!!! We have arrived and we are in Addis Ababa! It is currently 8am (midnight in KY). Our flights were all on time Saturday and Sunday...it was a long journey - but we made it. We met a couple other families on the airplane yesterday - so we just enjoyed breakfast together! Our driver is coming at 9am to take us to the orphanage to meet our children.

We slept well last night however we were up at 4:45 this morning ready to go...I think my body was ready to watch Sunday night football (it was 8:45 KY time)...we all met at 7am for breakfast and are enjoying visiting with our 2 other families...the two other families have previously adopted from China - so they have been helpful. This morning was the first time I have ever had to pack "my own" diaper bag!! EXCITING!!!!

I'll try to post later after we see Eli (Yirdaw) for the first time....we have a shared comptuer here at our guest house that seems pretty easy to get on....we can't post pictures until we get home - but hopefully I can post daily updates.

Thanks for praying for us!! Can't wait to see our boy....

No comments: