Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sirgute

Just wanted to let you all know that Sirgute is returning from Ethiopia tomorrow with her two newly adopted children, Kalkidan 8, and Elsa 14. All of the Norville's family live out of town and they have few to welcome them home. After all Sirgute has done for our adoption community I thought I would ask if any of you would like to join me at the airport. I know it would mean so much to Sirgute and her husband Mike if they had friends to greet the arrival of their first children together! Feel free to bring signs, balloons, or a marching band!

If you are unable to be there and would rather write a welcome home card, please feel free to send it to our office address.

Time: 8:15 p.m. in the Louisville Airport Waiting Area!!!! See you there!

Susan

1 comment:

Celiwe said...

THEY ARE HERE!!! Yes they are Congratulations Sirgute and Mike on your two beautiful girls. Sirgute my dear friend I am really happy for you. Welcome home Kalu and Elsa, We love you.

Celiwe